Turmeric Tea Benefits. What Is Turmeric Tea Good For?
Jul 20, 21
Many people are familiar with black and green teas, but they are less familiar with some of the stronger, health-boosting teas you can drink. Turmeric is one of the best health-boosting teas that you can buy and there is really no reason that everyone should not drink at least one cup of it a day.
Turmeric is more commonly thought of as a spice, but it was actually used as medicine first. Turmeric comes in many forms, but drinking it as a tea makes it less spicy to consume and also offers up the added benefit of hydration to all the other health perks that it conveys.
1. It is Loaded with Bioactive Compounds: These compounds found in turmeric are powerful anti-inflammatory agents, and they have been used for centuries to treat chronic inflammatory conditions like arthritis. Pair your turmeric tea with black pepper if you want to increase your treatment effectiveness for inflammatory conditions.
2. Increased Antioxidant Capacity: Turmeric actually increases the body’s ability to retain and utilise antioxidants. These compounds prevent ageing and help to support cognitive health. They are powerful additions to any health protocol and can make daily aches and pains less while also actively supporting long-term health.
3. High in Neurotrophic Factors: Turmeric has been linked to brain function improvement and brain-disease prevention. Neurons need support just like other parts of the body, and turmeric provides a great source of the necessary factors needed to support long term brain health. This is particularly important if your family has a history of Alzheimer’s.
4. Reduces the Risk of Heart Disease: Turmeric supports heart health by supporting the endothelium. This is the lining of the blood vessels, and it is a key part of healthy heart function. There is no other herb as powerful as turmeric for this purpose.
5. Can Prevent Cancer: Turmeric has been linked in studies with reduced risk for cancer, which should convince everyone of its worth as a daily supplement if nothing else does. Turmeric supports good immune function and has been shown to affect proper cell division, which holds cancer at bay.
These are just a few of turmeric’s benefits for those seeking to support their well-being daily. For those who have a family history of serious diseases, turmeric can help prevent all of them and help you feel better every day. Turmeric is a great way to support your long-term health in one easy and delicious step.
Best Herbal Teas for Men
Rooibos Tea Benefits. Things to Know About Red Teas
Best Herbal Teas for Depression
Health Benefits of Rooibos Tea
Rarest Herbal Teas and Their Benefits
White Tea Benefits. Things to Know About White Teas
Best Herbal Teas That Help Sinus Infections
Black Tea Benefits. What is black tea?